четверг, 28 ноября 2019 г.

словарь для повторения перед открытым уроком
In the morning
get up
wash my face and hands
brush my teeth
have breakfast
get dressed
go to school

in the evening
watch videos
play computer games
red books
help my mum
play with my…
listen to music

Helping at home
Wash the dishes
Clean the house
Tidy my room
Walk with my dog
Do the vacuuming

In the playground
Riding my bike
Flying a kite
Playing tennis
Playing in the swing
Playing with my friends
Climbing trees
Running
Jumping

At school
Counting
Reading
Singing
Dancing
Colouring pictures
Cutting paper
Working with computer
Speaking English

Clothes
T- shirt
Shirt
Skirt
Dress
Jeans
Jumper
Sweater
Socks
Boots

School Bag
Pen
Pencil
Ruler
Rubber
Pencil case
Books
Notebooks
Glue
Scissors

What do you like doing at home?
What do you like doing at school?
What’s in your bag?
When do you get up?
When do you got to bed?
What do you do in the morning?
What do you do in the evening?
How many brothers and sisters have you got?
What is your …’s name?



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий